PHILADELPHIA, April 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Monetate, the leading independent provider of testing, targeting, and personalization for websites, announced today that retail industry veteran Elaine Rubin has joined the company's Strategic Advisory Board (http://www.monetate.com/company/news).
Rubin is an online retail pioneer who has spent the past 18 years building, managing, and advising direct-to-consumer businesses on their eCommerce and digital marketing initiatives. She developed and led such eCommerce giants as 1800flowers, iVillage, and the northeast practice of Amazon's Enterprise Solutions.
- Recognized by Advertising Age as one of the Top 20 Executives in Interactive Marketing, Rubin co-founded and chaired Shop.org, a division of the National Retail Federation and the world's leading trade association for Internet retailing. She received the NRF 2008 Silver Plaque Award for her contribution to the retail industry.
- Rubin further strengthens Monetate's world-class Strategic Advisory Board, which now includes: Bob Myers, CEO of Sheplers and board member of Shop.org; Bryan Eisenberg, best-selling author, speaker, and online marketing authority; Kevin Ertell, retailing veteran, founding member of Shop.org's Policy Advisory Committee, and now CMO of OnlineShoes.com.
- Monetate's Strategic Advisory Board is chaired by Sam Decker, a former Dell executive and founding CMO of Bazaarvoice. Decker recently founded social media curation startup Mass Relevance and is a member of Monetate's board of directors.
- Rubin is currently founder and Chief Prophet at Digital Prophets Network, a community of experts and thought leaders available to help advise and educate retailers in eCommerce strategy.
- "I was very impressed with how cleverly Monetate overcame the technological challenges inherent in delivering a genuinely quick and easy way for marketers to test and target website content and features. I look forward to providing strategic advice and guidance to the Monetate team as it continues to help a growing list of eCommerce enterprises to increase conversion, grow revenue, improve customer loyalty, and build their brands." - Elaine Rubin, Founder and Chief Prophet, Digital Prophets Network
- "I am both honored and delighted to welcome Elaine Rubin to the Monetate Strategic Advisory Board. Her years of eCommerce experience and insight will be invaluable as Monetate continues to cement its role as the leading independent provider of testing, targeting, and personalization for websites." - David Brussin, Founder and CEO, Monetate
- "Few people can match the amazing breadth of experience and record of success in online retailing that Elaine brings to the Monetate Strategic Advisory Board and I am very excited to work with her as we guide Monetate towards its ambitious objectives." - Sam Decker, Monetate Director, Chair of the Monetate Strategic Advisory Board
SOURCE Monetate, Inc.