DUBLIN, June 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9ct46t/coagulation) has announced the addition of the "Coagulation Self-testing to 2020" report to their offering.
The size and future potential of the coagulation self-testing market has been evolving over the past 24 months as two competing forces work to inject uncertainty into future demand. Demographic and incidence data indicate a definite upward trend in the clinical and managed care demand for anticoagulation therapeutics. But the commercialization of novel oral anticoagulants (NOACs) -a new class of drugs that does not require routine coagulation monitoring - will work to reduce demand for coagulation self-testing.
The result will be a muddled global market where demand among countries and regions will vary based on individual market factors. To minimize risk and fully engage addressable markets, participants must commit to a comprehensive understanding of the key markets in which they currently, or plan to, compete.
What You Will Learn
- What are the marketed patient self-testing devices for measuring and monitoring anticoagulation drug therapy?
- What is the status and prospects of coagulation self-test devices currently in development?
- What is the market potential and commercialization risks and opportunities for coagulation self-test devices?
- What are the key patient self-test device design issues and evolving market factors for coagulation self-testing?
- What is the impact of coagulation self-test technology and devices on coagulation management markets?
- What is the role and impact of third-party PT/INR self-test services on device demand and patient acceptance?
- Who are the market participants in the coagulation self-test segment, and what are their technology and market strategies?
- Who are the market leaders; what is the size of the market today, and what will it be in 2020?
- What is the impact of novel oral anticoagulants on the future commercial growth of coagulation self-test devices?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Anticoagulation Therapy Market Dynamics
- Anticoagulation Healthcare Economics
- Oral Anticoagulation Therapy
- Monitoring Prothrombin Time
- Competing Coagulation Tests
- Key Factors in Patient Compliance
- Market Drivers
- Industry Alignment and Competitive Landscape
3. Coagulation Self-Testing Device Design Factors
- Standardization of PT/INR Testing
- Accuracy and Precision
- Sampling Method
- Endpoint Detection
- Patient/User Interface
- Wireless Technology
4. Commercialization Factors
- Managed Care and Reimbursement
- Third-party Patient Training & Support
- Proprietary Technology
5. Market Factors
- Indications and Market Segments
- Novel Oral Anticoagulants
- Patient Demographics
- Regulations and Standards
- Patient/Consumer Sentiment
6. Patient Self-Testing Product Assessments
- Commercial Products
7. Development-Stage Devices
- iLine Microsystems
- Universal Biosensors
- FlexLife Health
8. Market Analysis, Data and Forecasts
- North America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South America
9. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9ct46t/coagulation