LAS VEGAS, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Coby Electronics Corporation is making a show-stopping statement with new products that deliver high-impact style, sought-after features and unparalleled value. From stunning LED TVs and cool Bluetooth®-enabled speakers to red-hot headphones and earphones, Coby will showcase its latest "must-haves" at CES, Booth #12027 in the Central Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, January 8-11, 2013.
Coby's new LED TVs include the M Series, 18 Series and 56 Series – standout models for every price point. The company's "Smart" M Series TV models – the LEDTVM4278 (SRP* $479) and LEDTVM5078 (SRP $599) – will be bundled with the Roku Streaming Stick™, providing users with instant access to over 700 channels, with more channels added daily. Roku's channel library includes movies and shows from popular services such as Netflix, Hulu Plus, Crackle, Amazon Instant Video, Vudu and more. Consumers also can take advantage of authenticated services like HBO GO and EPIX as well as live sports, music, casual games, news and beyond.
Coby's M Series models also feature:
- "A" grade panels
- Thin bezel design
- Direct LED technology
- Full 1080p HD resolution
- Optical audio output
- 3 HDMI terminals
- SRS TruSurround XT
- Seamless operation with Coby Soundbars
The 18 Series encompasses the 32" LEDTV3218 (SRP $249), 42" LEDTV4218 (SRP $499) and 50" LEDTV5018 (SRP $599) – each with a thin bezel design for generous viewing space. Coby's 56 Series models – the 19" LEDTV1956 (SRP $119), 22" LEDTV2256 (SRP $149), 24" LEDTV2456 (SRP $169) and 32" LEDTV3256 (SRP $269) – feature Edge LED technology. Among the additional features:
- HDMI digital connection
- 3D Digital noise reduction
- V-chip parental control, Closed-Caption
All 18 Series models include a built-in digital TV tuner (ATSC/NTSC/QAM), premium sound powered by SRS Labs and wall-mountable design. Units in the 56 Series feature 720p HD resolution. Each of Coby's new TVs is Energy Star® 6.0 compliant.
Bluetooth -Enabled Audio Gear
Coby delivers ultimate product connectivity with its new, Bluetooth-enabled collection. Capitalizing on the convenience of Bluetooth technology, the premiere wireless range lets users connect Coby products across multiple categories – and make the most of each unit's features.
Affordably priced from $19.99–$79.99, Coby's wireless speaker systems include:
- CSBT11 – Sleek, cylindrical, palm-sized speakers with built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery, DC 5V power input and speakerphone function. SRP $19.99
- CSBT14 – Fun square-shaped mini speakers available in four bright colors with built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery, aux input (3.5mm jack), power output of 1x1.5W and speakerphone function. SRP $24.99
- CSBT85 – Full-sized speaker system with Bluetooth connectivity and built-in sub-woofer, designed to dock Smartphones and Tablets. SRP $79.99
Coby's new Soundbars feature a lightweight, space-saving 2.1 design with Bluetooth technology, multiple inputs and audio preset sound modes. The debut models – each with built-in subwoofer and Optical Audio Input for connectivity with today's most popular TVs – are:
- CSMP91, 32"–37" Slim Wall Mountable Sound Bar with Bluetooth® connectivity – Featuring built-in subwoofer. SRP $79.99
- CSMP92, 39"-55" Slim Wall Mountable Sound Bar with Bluetooth® connectivity – With built-in subwoofer. SRP $99.99
Coby's extensive assortment of headphones also features a Bluetooth-enabled version in its popular Jammerz® line. The new Jammerz models include the mid-sized CVBT10 and full-sized CVBT20, with SRPs of $39.99–$49.99.
Among Coby's newest Android™-powered tablets is the MID7065 (SRP $149.99). Featuring both Google Play™ and Google Mobile™ Services, the 7" unit gives users direct access to the latest Android apps on Google Play as well as Google Maps™ for Android, Gmail™, Chrome™, YouTube™ and more. Additional features of the new WiFi and Bluetooth 2.1+EDR compatible MID7065 include 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor with 1 GB RAM, 8GB internal storage with up to 32GB expandable storage, accelerometer and gyroscope sensors for enhanced motion detection, front-facing 0.3MP camera and rechargeable Li-Poly battery.
Headphones and Earphones
Coby's debut headphones/earphones range from sleek high-performance sets to colorful collectible pairs. Beyond the above new wireless options, the lineup includes:
- Jammerz Flat Budz™ with Mic CVEM70 – Great for consumers on the go, Coby's flat-cable tangle-free earbuds seamlessly pair with any music device. Available in red, blue, black, silver. SRP $9.99
- CV490, Universal Gaming Headphone – The ideal gaming companion, this high-performance set features an adjustable boom microphone with in-line volume control and is compatible with PC/Mac and popular gaming consoles. SRP $29.99
- Performance Series CV500 and CV510 – On-trend minimalist design meets high quality at attractive prices in Coby's mid-/full-size performance series headphones with resonating deep bass. SRP $19.99 and $24.99
About Coby Electronics Corporation
Headquartered in Lake Success, NY, Coby is a leading supplier of quality consumer electronics products. Since its inception in 1991, Coby has risen through the ranks of the industry. Today, the company is redefining the way CE products are created, emerging as an industry leader in a challenging economy. With an understanding of its customers' needs, Coby has developed a strategy of maintaining a competitive cost structure without compromising the quality of its products. Within the past decade, Coby's team of inventors, engineers and designers have earned a number of U.S. patents and design awards, with several additional patents pending.
© 2013 Coby Electronics Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Coby, Jammerz and Attitudz are trademarks of Coby Electronics Corporation. Roku and Roku Ready are registered trademarks and the Roku Steaming Stick is a trademark of Roku, Inc. in the United States and in other countries. Netflix is a trademark or registered trademark of Netflix, Inc. HuluPlus is a trademark or registered trademarks of Hulu, LLC. Crackle is a trademark or registered trademark of Crackle, Inc. Amazon Instant Video is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Vudu is a trademark or registered trademark of Vudu, Inc. HBO GO is a trademark or registered trademark of Home Box Office, Inc. Bluetooth word mark and logo are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Epix is a trademark or registered trademark of Studio 3 Partners LLC. Android, Google Play, Google Mobile, Gmail, Chrome and YouTube are trademarks of Google Inc. All other product marks, service marks or company names are trademarks of their respective owners. Information, including without limitation product prices, specifications, availability, content of services and contact information is subject to change without notice. *SRP means Suggested Retail Price. Resellers are independent resellers and are free to set their own prices. Reseller prices may vary.
SOURCE Coby Electronics