PITTSBURGH, Jan. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Business law firm Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. is pleased to announce several leadership changes and appointments within the management team.
- Paul DeRosa and Mike Dougherty will serve as chair and co-chair of the business transactions group, respectively.
- Alexa Forte will serve as co-chair of the immigration group.
- Jennifer Gardner will serve as co-chair of the executive compensation and employee benefits group.
- Jennifer Park will serve as director of diversity and inclusion.
- Barb Scheib and Morgan Hanson will serve as chair and co-chair of the litigation group, respectively.
- Christie Tillapaugh will serve as chair of the talent management team.
"Cohen & Grigsby attorneys strive to stand out as leaders in the firm and in our field," said Chris Carson, president and CEO, Cohen & Grigsby. "I congratulate each of these talented attorneys for taking on new responsibilities and look forward to the emergence of a new generation of leaders. Under this management team structure, Cohen & Grigsby will prepare for coming changes in the legal industry."
For more information about Cohen & Grigsby, please visit www.cohenlaw.com.
ABOUT COHEN & GRIGSBY
Since 1981, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. and its attorneys have provided sound legal advice and solutions to clients that seek to maximize their potential in a constantly changing global marketplace. Comprised of more than 130 lawyers, Cohen & Grigsby maintains offices in Pittsburgh, Pa. and Naples, Fla. The firm's practice areas include Business Services, Labor & Employment, Immigration/International Business, Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Public Finance, Litigation, Employee Benefits and ERISA, Estates & Trusts, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights, and Public Affairs. Cohen & Grigsby represents private and publicly held businesses, nonprofits, multinational corporations, individuals and emerging businesses across a full spectrum of industries. Our lawyers maintain an unwavering commitment to customer service that ensures a productive partnership. For more information, visit www.cohenlaw.com.
SOURCE Cohen & Grigsby, P.C.