NEW YORK, July 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The market size of color masterbatch is expected to reach USD 4.75 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 5.6% between 2016 and 2021. The growth of the color masterbatch market is primarily triggered by the rising demand from the packaging segment. Growth of the masterbatch market can be directly attributed to the increasing use of plastics in several applications. India and China are noteworthy markets owing to the mass exodus of manufacturing activities to these low-cost countries in the region.
"Standard color masterbatch expected to dominate the market"
Standard color accounts for a major share of the color masterbatch market, as it is used to process polymers. They are used in a wide range of applications due to its mechanical, heat resistance, and weather resistance properties. Some of the applications of standard color masterbatch are packaging sheets & films, plastic bottles & containers, and cables & wire. The specialty color masterbatch is used for high-visibility applications.
"Asia-Pacific projected to be fastest-growing market during the forecast period"
Asia-Pacific is the largest and fastest-growing market of color masterbatch, in terms of volume. The growing packaging industry coupled with the increased demand from the retail industry drives the market of color masterbatch in the region. End-use industries are witnessing a high growth in developing nations such as India, Indonesia, and Brazil due to the growing economies.
Breakdown of profile of primary interviews for the report
- By Company Type – Tier 1 – 30%, Tier 2 –43%, and Tier 3 – 27%
- By Designation – C Level – 21%, Director Level – 23%, and Others – 56%
- By Region – North America – 37%, Europe – 23%, Asia-Pacific – 26%, and RoW – 14%
Some of the key companies profiled in this report are A. Schulman, Inc. (U.S.), Clariant AG (Switzerland), Polyone Corporation (U.S.), Plastiblends India Ltd. (India), and Plastika Kritis S.A. (Greece), and others.
Reasons to buy this report:
From insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the color masterbatch market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on color masterbatch offered by the key players in the global color masterbatch market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the color masterbatch market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for color masterbatch across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global color masterbatch market
Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the color masterbatch market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03942495-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/color-masterbatch-market-by-type-carrier-resin-end-use-industry---global-forecast-to-2021-300294853.html