NEW YORK, Sept. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Visiongain assesses that the commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling & recycling market will reach $5,464.1m in 2015. Aircraft retirements and a demand for parts to support aftermarket and maintenance services are two of the leading factors that are expected to drive this market. The market is highly fragmented with a number of leading and smaller players that engage in various activities associated with aircraft disassembly, dismantling & recycling, as well as component management and aircraft material logistics and supply chains.
Visiongain's report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What are the prospects for the overall commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling & recycling industry?
- Who are the leading companies in the market?
- Where is the demand for commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling and recycling?
- What are the future prospects for commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling & recycling?
- What are the demand and supply dynamics underpinning commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling & recycling?
- How consolidated is the commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling & recycling market?
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides detailed profiles of 12 leading companies operating within the commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling & recycling market:
- AAR Corporation
- AerSale Inc
- Air Salvage International
- Aircraft Demolition LLC
- Aircraft End of Life Solutions (AELS)
- AJW Group
- Apollo Aviation Group
- Ascent Aviation Services
- GA Telesis LLC
- Marana Aerospace Solutions
- Tarmac Aerosave
- Universal Asset Management
2) The study reveals where there is demand for commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling & recycling. We show you the prospects for the following regions with forecasts from 2015-2025. Each of the regions are further subdivided into 4 submarkets forecasts.
- North America
- Rest of the World
3) Our overview also forecasts and analyses 4 commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling & recycling submarkets from 2015-2025. Each forecast is also individually presented at the global and regional level.
- Aircraft storage
- Aircraft disassembly & dismantling
- Engine teardown
- Component management
4) Our report also provides details of 149 contracts within the commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling & recycling market
5) The analysis is also underpinned by our exclusive interviews with a leading expert
- Derk-Jan van Heerden, Founder and CEO of Aircraft End of Life Solutions (AELS)
This independent 279 page report guarantees that you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 187 tables and figures examining the commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling & recycling market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market. Financial and contract information, as well as analysis, from 2015-2025 will enable you to keep your knowledge one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the aircraft disassembly, dismantling & recycling sector.
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- R&D personnel
- Aircraft parts suppliers
- Aircraft leasing companies
- Aircraft operators
- Aviation sustainability lobbyist groups
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report you will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
- You will learn how to explore
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03287986-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/commercial-aircraft-disassembly-dismantling--recycling-market-report-2015-2025-leading-companies-in-aircraft-storage-aircraft-disassembly-engine-teardown--component-management-300336975.html