LONDON, May 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global commercial aircraft leasing market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of $35.7bn in 2015.
Now: There has been a recent acquisition of the world's top aircraft lessor, International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC) by AerCap Holdings N.V. This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you will receive 290 in-depth tables, charts graphs, and more than 1,300 contracts and programmes, PLUS 4 EXCLUSIVE interviews – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 493 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global commercial aircraft leasing market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you will be better informed and ready to act.
- Global commercial aircraft leasing market forecasts from 2015-2025
- Regional commercial aircraft leasing market forecasts from 2015-2025 covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Latin America, C.I.S. and Africa. Each region is further subdivided by the 4 leasing subsegments.
- Commercial aircraft leasing submarket forecasts from 2015-2025 covering Operating Leasing (Dry Leasing) and ACMI / Wet Leasing
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global and regional level commercial aircraft leasing markets from 2015-2025
- Historic and forecast data for commercial aircraft leasing subsegments during the 2014–2025 period ; Operating Leasing (Dry Leasing) is further subdivided by Widebody Aircraft, Narrowbody Aircraft, and Regional Jet / Turboprop Aircraft, and is provided at a global level and regional level
- 17 detailed tables containing 1,300 contracts / projects and programmes relating to commercial aircraft leasing by region and company
- Profiles and Fleet share of the leading 50 commercial aircraft leasing companies in 2015 at a global level by fleet size and fleet value
- Fleet share of the top 15 wide body commercial aircraft leasing companies
- Fleet share of the top 30 narrow body commercial aircraft leasing companies
- Fleet share of the top 15 regional jet / turboprop commercial aircraft leasing companies
- 4 Interviews with key opinion leaders AviaAM Leasing, Doric, Intrepid Aviation Group Holdings and Veling, informing and underpinning the analysis
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- This report will reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable aircraft leasing market data
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the aircraft leasing market
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the commercial aircraft finance business.
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the commercial aircraft leasing market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our repo
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3173530/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/commercial-aircraft-leasing-market-report-2015-2025-top-companies-in-narrowbody-widebody-regional-jet--turboprop-operating-dry-leasing--acmi-wet-leasing-300263753.html