NEW YORK, July 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA) is one of the eleven ways the FAA uses to control and approve replacement or modification parts manufactured for and installed on a Type Certificated product following its initial Airworthiness Approval. An FAA-PMA part is essentially a replacement for any part or component in an aircraft, manufactured and supplied by an outside supplier rather than an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), and numerous benefits accrue from purchasing through non-traditional sources, most notably significant cost savings, for which estimates range between 30 and 60%, or more, depending on the part.
Visiongain expects the global commercial aircraft PMA market to reach $9.75bn in 2015. With an expanding range of international opportunities and increased demands to enhance cost-effectiveness in the aviation industry, both in the air transport sector and aircraft manufacturing sector, the commercial aircraft PMA market represents a market space which is expected to sustain levels of growth in the near future. Although the debates regarding PMA safety performance between OEMs and PMAs has lasted for years, the recently activities in the industry has shown how the OEMs have authorised licensing agreement to PMAs, in order to procure PMA parts to install in the new build aircraft to reduce the manufacturing cost.
The commercial aircraft PMA market report presents the reader with a comprehensive understanding of supporting a harmonized global air transport system. It identifies all potential performance improvements available today, details the new PMA technologies and regulations that will be deployed worldwide, and provides the investment certainty needed for companies to make strategic decisions for their individual planning purposes.
This report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the commercial aircraft PMA sector based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
Commercial Aircraft Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA) Market Forecast 2015-2025: OEM vs Non-OEM Licensed Parts
What is the future of the commercial aircraft PMA market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How you will benefit from this 318 page report:
- View commercial aircraft PMA market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to global market, regional market and submarket forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
- Our report provides 153 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future commercial aircraft PMA market prospects. This analysis will help you achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the commercial aircraft PMA sector
- See 4 exclusive expert interviews.
- Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the commercial aircraft PMA sector showing strategic advantages for your work and you will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- ADPma LLC
- GE Aviation
- HEICO Corporation
- Unison Industries LLC
- Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics within the commercial aircraft PMA industry'? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these commercial aircraft PMA submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025.
- Aircraft Line-Fit Cabin Interiors & IFEC PMA Parts submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Aircraft Line-Fit Engine & Avionics PMA Parts submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Aircraft Line-Fit Airframe Systems & Other PMA Parts submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Aircraft Aftersales Non-OEM Licensed PMA Parts submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Aircraft Aftersales OEM Licensed PMA Parts submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Non-OEM Licensed Engine Parts submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Non-OEM Licensed Component Parts submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Non-OEM Licensed Airframe Parts submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Understand the prospects for the regional commercial aircraft non-OEM licensed PMA markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for commercial aircraft PMA companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 6 regional markets.
- North American forecast 2015-2025
- European forecast 2015-2025
- Asia Pacific forecast 2015-2025
- Middle East forecast 2015-2025
- South America forecast 2015-2025
- African forecast 2015-2025
- Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 6 regions
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the political, economic, social and technological (PEST) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Identify who the notable companies are in the commercial aircraft PMA industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the commercial aircraft PMA industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 12 notable commercial aircraft PMA companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- B/E Aerospace Inc.
- BAE Systems PLC
- Esterline Technologies Corporation
- HEICO Corporation
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Precision Castparts Corporation
- Timken Company
- TransDigm Group Inc.
- Triumph Group Inc.
- United Technologies Corporation
- Wencor Group LLC
- Zodiac Aerospace S.A.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the commercial aircraft PMA market
The Commercial Aircraft Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA) Market Forecast 2015-2025: OEM vs Non-OEM Licensed Parts report provides impartial commercial aircraft PMA sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with ADPma LLC, GE Aviation, HEICO Corporation and Unison Industries LLC are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015-2025.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Commercial Aircraft Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA) Market Forecast 2015-2025: OEM vs Non-OEM Licensed Parts report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the commercial aircraft PMA market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2015-2025 at the global, submarket, and regional level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the commercial aircraft PMA sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Commercial Aircraft Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA) Market Forecast 2015-2025: OEM vs Non-OEM Licensed Parts. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03085697-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001