LONDON, Jan. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Commercial Non-Life Insurance Brokers in Mexico, plus the BrokerBASE™ and market data file that accompany it, investigates the importance of brokers in the distribution of non-life (P&C) insurance for business, public sector and not-for-profit customers in Mexico. This study first provides unique data concerning the size, segmentation and growth of the Mexican commercial non-life insurance market itself. It then quantifies the share of this market that is intermediated by brokers and, based on extensive primary research covering all significant broking entities, it ranks the leading 25 brokers in Mexico according to their approximate revenues derived from commercial non-life insurance, excluding income from other activities such as personal lines and employee benefits consulting.
This study provides unique data in the following areas:
- the value of commercial non-life insurance markets from 2011 to 2015 with a segmentation between commercial liability, motor, property, MAT and other premiums and with a split for 2015 alone by size of insured entity (i.e. micro, small, medium, large and very large customers);
- the distribution share of brokers in this market in both 2011 and 2015 and the revenues consequently generated by them in each year that represent the value of the market for commercial lines broking in Mexico;
- the approximate segmentation of commercial lines broking revenues by size of insured entity (i.e. again with a split across micro, small, medium, large and very large customers);
- the combined share of commercial lines broking revenues of the top three and top ten brokers in 2015 with this data broken out in the BrokerBASE™ for each of the top 25 brokers in Mexico;
- also for the top 25 brokers, the approximate segmentation of their total broking revenues in 2015 (expressed as a percentage range) between commercial lines, personal lines, employee benefits plus life / health insurance, and wholesale insurance / reinsurance;
- forecasts for 2019 for the value of commercial non-life insurance premiums, brokers' distribution share of this market and the revenues predicted to be generated by brokers in that year from commercial lines.
Moreover, the study can be used in one or more of the following ways:
- to quantify the size and structure of both the underlying commercial non-life insurance sector and the associated commercial lines broking market in Mexico;
- to understand how the value of both of these is likely to segment by size of insured customer;- to understand the competitive landscape for commercial lines broking in Mexico as defined by market concentration, the presence of international brokers and the business mix of the top 25 competitors;
- to identify the leading commercial lines brokers in Mexico, with coverage of competitors such as Aon, Grupo Ordás, Interprotección, Lockton and Marsh Brockman y Schuh.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4143663/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/commercial-non-life-insurance-brokers-in-mexico-300390473.html