LONDON, April 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Visiongain assesses that similarly to connected passenger cars, commercial vehicle connected fleets will experience substantial growth throughout the forecast period 2015 to 2025 driven by rising penetration of telematics in key geographical areas.
Growth in the commercial vehicle telematics market is driven by the following factors. At the microeconomic level, the constant need for asset tracking and fuel efficiency in conjunction with strong price-competition in logistics drive fleet operators to adopt telematics to sustain profitability and gain competitive advantage. Additionally, global regulatory safety mandates require the installation of basic telematics control units in all new commercial vehicles in key geographical areas.
Finally, the increased demand for wireless connectivity offers the opportunity to substitute functions of the onboard computer with smartphones and tablets. These drivers will enable aftermarket and OEM telematics services providers to expand their subscription base and offer new services leading to increased telematics revenues and enhancement of customer loyalty.
Visiongain expects the global commercial vehicle telematics market will reach a value of $13.21bn in 2015.
By reading this reports you will gain an understanding of the global commercial vehicle telematics market and learn how it will evolve over the next decade, with detailed global revenues ($bn) and units (ml) forecasts from 2015 to 2025.
Why you should buy the Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market 2015-2025 report
What is the future of the commercial vehicle telematics market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected regulation. Read on to discover the prospects for the commercial vehicle telematics market from 2015-2025.
In this 164 page report, you will receive the following key insights:
• View global commercial vehicle telematics market forecasts and analysis with global revenues ($bn) and units (ml) forecasts from 2015 to 2025.
• Read about the status of the Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market from 2013-2015 including:
- The most notable developments in telematics for commercial vehicles
- Overview of the most notable M&A within the commercial vehicle telematics market
- Examination of the Commercial Vehicles Market during 2005-2013;
• Our report provides 188 tables, charts and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current of the current and future Commercial Vehicle Telematics market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Commercial Vehicle Telematics sector
• See Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market forecasts segmented into 2 submarkets:
• By Type of Connectivity into
- Integrated and
- Tethered Solutions
• By Service Provider into
- OEM Hardware,
- Aftermarket Hardware,
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2813806/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48