SAN FRANCISCO and AUSTIN, Texas, March 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- CommonGenius, the first expert marketplace that enables professionals to schedule on demand, one-on-one video meetings with the world's leading consultants, coaches, and executives, today announced its launch and sponsorship at SXSW.
The platform, which already boasts more than 1,000 experts across a wide variety of industries and verticals, is the main SXSW sponsor for the Mentor Sessions and Discovery Stage keynotes. CommonGenius has partnered with the following experts and companies to showcase the value of mentorship and how having access to world-class leadership enables professionals to accelerate their careers. The full schedule of CommonGenius SXSW Events can be found here: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/commongenius-18023600184.
The Future of Media panel will feature a select group of disrupters in media who have cut through the clutter and are thriving while others are struggling to survive.
- Alex Lieberman, Co-Founder - The Morning Brew - The daily email newsletter covering the latest news from Wall Street to Silicon Valley boasts more than one million subscribers
- Brian Kelly, Founder - The Points Guy - An American travel website that produces news and stories on travel, aviation, points and miles, and credit cards
- Claudia Oshry, Founder - Girl With No Job - A blog created by social media personality Claudia Oshry that has gained a large millennial following
- Christa Carone, President - Group Nine Media - An American digital media holding company based in New York City. The company comprises Thrillist, NowThis, The Dodo, and Seeker
- Ryan Holiday - An American author, marketer, and entrepreneur is speaking on how industry titans across time have applied stoicism to overcome difficult or even impossible situations.
"The 21st-century knowledge economy needs a better way to connect those seeking knowledge and professional development with the experts who can best help," said Amber Hu, Founder and CEO of CommonGenius. "We've launched CommonGenius as the marketplace to facilitate one-to-one connections of experts and aspiring professionals who want to learn and grow."
Whether the goal is to advance their career, launch a business, or gain valuable new skills, CommonGenius users seeking professional advice can search by domain, industry, and location, as well as by price and rating, and then book video meetings with recommended experts on-demand.
CommonGenius' Key Differentiators:
- First of its kind: For premium one-on-one video meeting marketplace and premium webinars
- Easy to Use: Transparent Search by domain, industry, price, expertise, and location to book a meeting with the right person quickly
- Expert Community: Perks, services, events, as well as training and charitable giving opportunities create a meaningful community that experts want to be a part of- it goes beyond just earning extra income
- Expert Mentorship Incentives: As an expert on the platform, it's easy to set your rate, arrange meetings at your convenience, see clients from the comfort of your own home, and have the rare opportunity to make money while helping others
- Quality: All experts are pre-screened and monitored for quality; all meetings offer the first 15 minutes for free and are satisfaction guaranteed
CommonGenius has already been recognized with several awards, including being selected as one of the top-50 start-ups at Start-Up Grind and was also named one of the top 19 startups to watch in 2019 by Forbes.
CommonGenius is the first expert marketplace that enables professionals to schedule on demand, one-on-one video meetings with the world's leading consultants, coaches, and executives, empowering customers to make better, faster decisions about their businesses, careers, and ambitions. Our community boasts top experts across 500+ unique specialties, offering them an easy, turn-key solution to earning new income while allowing them to set their own fees, confirm new appointments, and gain access to exclusive benefits and perks.