SAN ANTONIO, Jan. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Royal Solutions Group LLC, a provider of EHR-as-a-Service software solutions to the Healthcare industry, recently deployed its connection and integration engine, Report Guard®, to community based Health Information Exchanges (HIE).
The Report Guard® product is the innovation behind Royal's HIE-as-a-Service platform, working behind the scenes to connect to external EMR systems and any other healthcare systems of record without the use of a Virtual Private Network (VPN). Royal Solutions Group CMO Rafal Pisarski says: "Eliminating the necessity for VPN eliminates cost and complexity, as well as a common point-of-failure between interconnected systems. When your VPN fails, your communication fails – the exchange of health information should not afford that failure."
Taking down conventional barriers beyond the technology
Royal's centralized cloud-hosted connectivity options strengthen communication, automate workflows between systems, and allow for secure information sharing that are otherwise fragmented, manual processes. Royal achieves this not solely through technology innovation but also through a very scalable pricing model for their customers. "Interoperability is about more than just addressing the technical challenges," says Royal Solutions Group CMO, Rafal Pisarski, "it's about enabling a paradigm shift in how companies work together-It should be something that is attainable for every healthcare organization." This combination of security, software innovation, and flexible integration with existing workflows offers a wide range of information sharing options to deliver a short term ROI and achieve the benefits of truly seamless interoperability.
- Elimination of Virtual Private Network (VPN) – Connectivity is secured by an encryption and connection engine which leverages the strength of new technologies and eliminates the use of VPN – ensuring a more stable connection and resulting in significant cost savings and faster implementation.
- Translation and Interoperability – Now with a centralized interfacing engine offered "as-a-service" to customers, Royal will accept information in any input format and translate it into any output format to complete the transmission.
- Custom Integration Built-In – Royal's deployment model accounts for a custom tailored implementation for each customer while ensuring rapid development built specifically for the needs of your operation.
Who could benefit from this solution?
Any organization that is looking to connect various systems and offer an aggregated information model should consider this solution as their information gateway and interoperability software. The goal of a community HIE is to enhance connectivity and convenience across medical providers by offering shared electronic patient records in a safe and secure environment. Enabling additional formats of information communication across the clinician spectrum is imperative to the success of this goal and Royal Solutions Group has the right solution.
About Royal Solutions Group
Royal Solutions Group is a provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) EHR Solutions to the Healthcare industry across America. Royal offers Royal Forms™ for secure electronic forms, Royal Kiosks™ for patient registration and access, Royal Letters™ for secure email notifications, Royal MD™ for practice and referral management and Report Guard® for encryption, connectivity, and interoperability services. Royal Solutions Group owns and operates its Health Information Exchange (HIE), responsible for the centralization of data and connectivity with any third party system. Royal offers solution centric approaches to integrating technology, enabling Meaningful Use and optimizing processes.
Royal Solutions Group is How Information Moves.
- Royal Products and Services
- Connect via Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- The Royal Treatment - Inside Healthcare Magazine
Chief Marketing Officer, Royal Solutions Group
Read more news from Royal Solutions Group
SOURCE Royal Solutions Group LLC