Sep 30, 2011, 02:00 ET
OCEANPORT, N.J., Sept. 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT)
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110329/MM73841LOGO )
Building on the company's leadership in managing and protecting critical enterprise application environments, CommVault is presenting at the upcoming Oracle OpenWorld 2011 conference, October 2 – 6, 2011, at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, Calif. Today's legacy approach to data protection for Oracle environments requires a multitude of non-integrated products to ensure data can be moved from tier-to-tier, location-to-location and finally off to tape. At Oracle OpenWorld, CommVault will describe how Simpana® 9 software with SnapProtect® technology can alleviate the performance burden on production servers, minimize business risk and deliver modern data protection capabilities independent of underlying hardware. All of which is made possible through a single-platform, integrated approach that eliminates the need to create and maintain scripts and manage multiple products in Oracle environments.
- Who: Don Foster, Senior Product Manager, Data Protection, CommVault
- What: "Modernizing Data Protection for Tomorrow's Oracle Environments, Today"
- CommVault's Don Foster will explore the data protection challenges found in Oracle environments and detail how the CommVault Simpana data protection solution for Oracle can mitigate those challenges through integrated hardware-based snapshots that deliver rapid-fire, persistent, protection copies of Oracle data and applications, running in both physical and virtual environments. Attendees will learn how they can safely protect their systems and associated business applications within minutes.
- When: Monday, October 3, 4:30 p.m. – 4:50 p.m. PDT
- Where: Scene and Be Heard Theater Presentation, Moscone West Exhibition Hall, Booth 3829
Tweet This: Heading to @OracleOpenWorld? Check out @CommVault's session on modernizing data protection for #Oracle environments http://bit.ly/pgXzxx
- CommVault® Simpana® 9 software http://www.commvault.com/simpana.html
- CommVault Simpana Data Protection for Oracle http://www.commvault.com/solutions-oracle.html
- CommVault SnapProtect http://www.commvault.com/solutions-snapprotect.html
- More on CommVault backup and recovery http://www.commvault.com/products-backup-recovery.html
- More CommVault news http://news.commvault.com/
- Subscribe to CommVault RSS feeds: http://news.commvault.com/rss-feeds.asp
- Follow CommVault on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CommVault
- Follow CommVault on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CommVault
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software suite of products was designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Protection, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2011 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, SnapProtect, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Share this article