ALBANY, N.Y., May 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Overview of Food Contact Paper Market
Food contact paper are popularly used in the packaging of frozen food. The food contact paper market has evolved increasingly on the back of the prevailing regulation in major economies of the world, most notably in the European Union (EU). Various regional regulations including by the EU shaped the preference of manufacturers to use certain paper materials for food packaging. Thus far, the choice of manufacturing and disinfection strategies has heavily relied on emerging good manufacture practices. A case in point is Food Contact Guidelines for the Compliance of Paper and Board Materials and Articles. The drive for sustainable packaging solutions is a key trend that has spurred the growth potential for various stakeholders in the food contact paper market. Clocking CAGR of 4.5% during 2020 - 2028, the global valuation of the market is anticipated to climb by ~1.4 times from its current valuation by this period-end.
Request a PDF Brochure on Food Contact Paper Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=15971
Key Findings of Food Contact Paper Market Study
- Stakeholders Bridging Gap by Replacing Plastics, Sustainability Key Quotient, Inadequate disposable of plastics used in packaging is an alarming trend. Per a recent statistics by UNEP, an astounding 79% of all the plastic waste produced has been never been recycled or incinerated. These end up in oceans, landfills, and slumps. To arrest the trend of these piling in water bodies, governments of various countries have mandated bans on lightweight single use plastic. Burgeoning trend of sustainability is a key aspect for the acceptance of food contact paper by food brands and their consumers. Hence, they are leveraging the quotient, and launching environmentally friendly packaging particularly cups to consolidate their market positions.
- Prosperity to Pivot on Opportunities in Online Food Chain: Offering customized food contact paper is a key avenue for players in the food contact paper market. A growing number of forward-looking companies in the packaging sector are employing robust disinfection strategies to boost their strength and help them unlock value across the value chain. The issue of packaging contamination has gained more traction than ever, given the case that the risks of transference of pathogen from contact is significant.
- Regulatory Concerns Expand the Canvas for Market Players: Guidelines are viewed as the first guiding light for developing packaging of consistent market value. Specifically, packaging players are using these documents for making an apt choice of paper and board used for food contact applications. Compliance with EU especially pertaining to supply chain communication and other requirements of food contact applications pave way to new avenues in the food contact paper market.
Explore 195 pages of superlative research, current market scenario, and extensive geographical projections. Gain insights into the Food Contact Paper Market (Material: Kraft Paper, Specialty Paper, and Recycled Paper; Thickness: Up to 30GSM, 30-50 GSM, and Above 50 GSM; Application: Bakery Products, Fresh Food, Fast Food, Dairy Products, Baby Food, and Other Foods; and End Use: Hotels & Restaurants, Bakery & Cafes, Fast Food Outlets, Cinemas, Airline & Railway Catering, and Other End Uses) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2028 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/food-contact-paper-market.html
Food Contact Paper Market: Key Driving Factors and Avenues
- Strides by online food delivery in urban and semi-urban areas of the developing world spurs revenue prospects
- A growing number of packaging companies becoming responsible toward environment shaped the evolutionary contours of the market
- Extensive demand for on-the-go and fast food has bolstered the revenue potential of market
Analyze Global Food Contact Paper Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Food Contact Paper Market: Key Participants
Intense competition exists and very few players have control of the demand and supply dynamics. In recent years, the food contact paper market has seen a rapid entry of local and small-scale manufacturers aiming to put a stiff competition to well-entrenched incumbent players.
Request the Covid19 Impact Analysis at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=15971
Some of the prominent names customers and consumers can look forward to bring better products to market are Mondi Plc., Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc., Ahlstrom-Munksjo, Asian Pulp & Paper Company, Pudumjee Paper Products, and Nordic Paper
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Packaging Industry:
Flexible Packaging for Healthcare Market – The flexible packaging for healthcare market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period. Several medical products packaging manufacturers prefer flexible packaging, owing to its high barrier properties and flawless print finish for bags & sacks, tapes, and labels further lifting the growth of the flexible packaging for healthcare market across the globe.
Metal Cosmetic Packaging Market – Application of metal packaging in skin care and hair care products is expected to boost the business of market players. Rising skin care awareness coupled with falling cosmetic prices is offering promising opportunities for packaging providers. Owing to this, investments centered towards producing packaging for skin care products would prove profitable.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/food-contact-paper-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research