NEW YORK, LONDON, BERLIN, and PARIS, June 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Company profiles and SWOT Analysis reports have proved a crucial tool for business users and students alike. These reports contain in depth information and data about a company and its operations along with company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, M & A activity analysis, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Company profiles are an important resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about these companies. These reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. All of Reportstack's company profiles follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
What's in it for the corporate users?
- Business users can identify crucial company information along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- The deals and alliances profiles provide analysis of the competitor's financial deals including Merger and Acquisition analysis, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnerships.
- The deals and alliances profiles provide deals by year, region, sector, deal type, recent key developments with vital information on key employees and competitors.
For students and libraries.
- Quickly enhances understanding of a company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and various companies as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health
- Key elements such as break up of deals by categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated in the profile to assist academic research needs.
Reportstack.com hosts more than 50,000 company SWOT analysis reports which are updated every three months with fresh data. These reports are segmented as following -
Few popular company profiles listed on Reportstack.com:
Email: [email protected]