BOSTON, Nov. 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Here's a comparison of the best early Android phone deals for Black Friday 2019. Access instant early Black Friday savings on Motorola Moto g7, Huawei P30, HTC U11, Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, LG, and OnePlus smartphones by clicking the links below.
Best Android Phones deals:
- Save up to 72% on Huawei, Motorola, OnePlus & HTC smartphones at Sprint - featuring discounts on the latest flagship models from top Android smartphone manufacturers
- Save over 50% off on a wide range of LG smartphones and enjoy a free TV with select LG leases - pick up the LG G8, V50 & V40 at Sprint.com
- Save up to $270 off on Samsung Galaxy, LG & more top-rated Android cell phones at Boost Mobile - enjoy instant savings on highly-rated 2019 Android & Apple cell phones
- Save up to 84% on Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, OnePlus & LG smartphones at Sprint - including deals on best-selling Android phones from all the top manufacturers
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Android smartphones including Pixel 4, Galaxy S10 & Moto g7 - click the link to check the latest smartphone deals at Verizon Wireless
- Save up to 86% off on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at AT&T - check the latest deals on top-rated Galaxy smartphones like the Galaxy S10, Note10 & Galaxy Fold
- Save up to 90% on LG smartphones at AT&T - save on top-rated LG smartphones like the LG G8 & LG V40
- Save up to 44% on Motorola Moto Z4, Moto G8 Plus & Motorola One smartphones at Amazon - save on popular GSM unlocked Motorola cell phones with built-in Amazon Alexa access
Black Friday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon's Black Friday deals page and Walmart's Deal Drop page. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Android phones are said to be user-friendly, giving the user more access to free applications. Although Samsung is deemed as the top brand for Android phones, there are also other underrated names that have yet to come out of the shadows. Some of these are Motorola, or Moto, Huawei, HTC, LG and OnePlus. These brands have started to gain popularity for its various phone models.
Will Black Friday 2019 last longer than 24 hours? Black Friday and Cyber Monday always happen right after Thanksgiving. With this year's Thanksgiving falling on November 28th, holiday shoppers should mark November 29th and December 2nd as the dates for Black Friday and Cyber Monday respectively.
Amazon's Black Friday sales become longer every year. Starting early November, the retail giant introduces its holiday offers gradually until the week of Black Friday itself, where new deals are added every hour. Walmart is also kicking off the holiday shopping fever early this year. The retailer's Early Deals Drop, an online promotion which started on October 25, offers savings on select items under several categories such as electronics, apparel, home essentials and more. Although Walmart usually launches their Black Friday sale on Thanksgiving night (November 28), the retailer often starts making Black Friday deals available online the night before (November 27).
Most of the top online retailers offer Black Friday savings through the weekend until Cyber Monday. Amazon, however, offers shoppers a second round of online deals with Cyber Monday Deals Week, which lasts until the following weekend.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Deal Stripe