BOSTON, Dec. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Cyber Monday coffee maker deals are here. Experts at The Consumer Post have compared the best Jura, Keurig, Cuisinart and Breville deals for 2019 and are listing them below.
Best coffee maker deals:
- Save up to 60% on Jura, Breville, Ninja, Keurig, Bunn & Illy coffee makers & espresso machines - check live prices on more top-rated brands such as Breville, Illy, Jura & more at Amazon
- Save up to 38% on Nespresso coffee & espresso makers at Walmart
- Save up to $380 on top-rated Breville coffee & espresso makers
- Save up to 46% on Ninja Coffee Bar Systems & Blenders at Walmart
- Save up to 59% on Keurig coffee makers at Amazon
- Save up to 38% on a wide range of Nespresso coffee & espresso machines at Walmart
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. Visit Amazon's Cyber Monday page and Walmart's Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A coffee maker enables users to brew their own cup at home according to their preferences. The Jura S8 and Keurig K55 are solid choices for a 1 cup coffee maker. For a home espresso machine, the Breville Barista Express offers the best value for money although the Cuisinart EM-100 is more affordable. Bunn machines have longer warranties while illy machines have attractive designs. The Ninja Coffee Bar has numerous features at a competitive price too.
Are Cyber Monday deals the same as Black Friday? The majority of Black Friday deals typically end after Cyber Monday. A term that originated in 2005, Cyber Monday sees many retailers offering impressive online deals on a wide array of electronics, gadgets and big-ticket items.
Last year Amazon and Walmart generated over 80% of total sales revenue on Cyber Monday.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE The Consumer Post