WESTPORT, Conn., Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Compass Diversified Holdings (NYSE: CODI), announced today it has commenced a public offering of 6,000,000 trust shares, with a 30-day option for the underwriters to purchase up to an additional 900,000 trust shares. Net proceeds from the offering will be used to repay a portion of the outstanding balance of CODI's revolving credit facility.
BofA Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley and Jefferies are the joint book-running managers on the offering, with BB&T Capital Markets, a division of BB&T Securities, LLC, CJS Securities, Janney Montgomery Scott, Raymond James and William Blair acting as co-managers. A copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement relating to the offering may be obtained from the following address:
BofA Merrill Lynch
Attn: Prospectus Department
New York, NY 10038
Email: [email protected]
Attn: Prospectus Dept.
180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10014
Attn: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department
520 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10022
Email: [email protected]
You may also obtain these documents for free when they are available by visiting EDGAR on the SEC web site at www.sec.gov.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The offering may be made only by means of a prospectus and related prospectus supplement meeting the requirements of Section 10 of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. The offering will be made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement and prospectus filed by CODI with the SEC.
About Compass Diversified Holdings ("CODI")
CODI owns and manages a diverse family of established North American middle market businesses. Each of its current subsidiaries is a leader in its niche market.
CODI maintains controlling ownership interests in each of its subsidiaries in order to maximize its ability to impact long term cash flow generation and value. The Company provides both debt and equity capital for its subsidiaries, contributing to their financial and operating flexibility. CODI utilizes the cash flows generated by its subsidiaries to invest in the long-term growth of the Company and to make cash distributions to its shareholders.
Our nine majority-owned subsidiaries are engaged in the following lines of business:
- The manufacture of quick-turn, prototype and production rigid printed circuit boards (Advanced Circuits);
- The design and manufacture of promotionally priced upholstered furniture (American Furniture Manufacturing);
- The design and manufacture of medical therapeutic support surfaces and other wound treatment devices (Anodyne Medical Device, also doing business and known as Tridien Medical);
- The manufacture of engineered magnetic solutions for a wide range of specialty applications and end-markets (Arnold Magnetic Technologies);
- The design and manufacture of personal hydration products for outdoor, recreation and military use (CamelBak Products);
- Environmental services for a variety of contaminated materials including soils, dredged material, hazardous waste and drill cuttings (Clean Earth);
- The design and marketing of wearable baby carriers, strollers and related products (Ergobaby);
- The design and manufacture of premium home and gun safes (Liberty Safe); and
- The manufacture and marketing of portable food warming fuel and creative table lighting solutions for the foodservice industry (SternoCandleLamp).
In addition, we own approximately 41% of the common stock of Fox Factory Holding Corp. ("FOX", Nasdaq: FOXF), a former subsidiary business that completed its initial public offering in August 2013. FOX designs and manufactures high-performance suspension products primarily for mountain bikes, side-by-side vehicles, on-road and off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, and motorcycles.
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements, including statements with regard to the future performance of the Company. Words such as "believes," "expects," "projects," and "future" or similar expressions, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to the inherent uncertainties in predicting future results and conditions. Certain factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in these forward-looking statements, and some of these factors are enumerated in the risk factor discussion in the Form 10-K filed by CODI with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the year ended December 31, 2013, the Form 10-Q filed by CODI with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the quarter ended September 30, 2014 and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. CODI undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
SOURCE Compass Diversified Holdings