NEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- This strategic market insight covers the competitive profiling of automotive eRetailers in the European region. The scope includes major pure play eRetailers in the European automotive aftermarket segment. The focus is on the comparative benchmarking of key eRetailers based on various factors such as revenue, business model, geographic presence, and product coverage. The study also offers an overview of their revenue snapshots, business strategies, strategic positioning, value propositions, SWOT analyses, and current and future plans. OEM and supplier activities in aftermarket eRetail, global eRetail trends by region, revenue split by region, and emerging business models in automotive aftermarket eRetail are also covered.
- What are the major challenges in automotive eRetail and how are these being addressed?
- What are the major trends in automotive eRetail?
- What are the effects of eRetail in the automotive industry and other related industries such as logistics?
- Who are the key participants and what are their strengths and weaknesses?
- How will the automotive eRetail channel shape up in future?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04636273-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/competitive-profiling-of-automotive-aftermarket-eretailers-in-europe-300408406.html