IOWA CITY, Iowa, Dec. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CompleWare announces the launch of its new website, www.compleware.com. The site reflects the intuitive, forward-thinking approach CompleWare demonstrates through its work in the clinical trials industry. A new logo and tagline were developed as part of the rebrand.
- Positions CompleWare as a leader in the Respiratory CRO landscape
- Emphasizes qualities that differentiate CompleWare from competitors
- Highlights CompleWare's flagship clinical trial software, CompleClinical®
"CompleWare has been a long-standing member of the clinical trials world," said Dr. John M. Weiler, CompleWare's President. "This rebrand represents the next phase in our initiative to position ourselves as a key player in the industry."
"We're excited to unveil our new website, which better describes who we are and what we do," said Heather Baumhauer, CompleWare's Sponsor Liaison. "Our vision is to provide the best software and integrated services in the industry, drawing from our extensive respiratory experience."
Enhancements to the website include:
- Improved and simplified navigation which enables visitors to easily search and find information
- New features—explanation of software and services, respiratory expertise details and company background
- Links to CompleWare's presence on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube
CompleWare is a full service respiratory-focused Contract Research Organization (CRO) and software provider for the clinical trial industry. CompleWare's eClinical software application, CompleClinical, provides fast, accurate and reliable data management solutions for clinical research programs. This proprietary software consolidates global clinical trial data and allows clients to have real-time access to information they need to make better decisions.
CompleWare pairs its software with integrated clinical research services. From traditional clinical trial services to specialized respiratory studies, CompleWare is an all-in-one solution for clients.
Sponsors trust CompleWare for complete, integrated and efficient solutions for their entire trial.