BOSTON, Nov. 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- In search of the best monitor deals for Black Friday 2019? Deals researchers at The Consumer Post have found the best early savings on Samsung, LG, Asus, HP, Dell & more computer & gaming monitor brands. Links to the best live deals are listed below.
Best Monitor deals:
- Save up to 52% on a wide range of HP monitors - check live deals on top-rated HP curved monitors, Ultraslim Full-HD monitors, Ultrawide monitors and gaming monitors
- Save up to $200 on gaming monitors & displays - click the link for live prices on best-selling 25-inch, 27-inch, 32-inch and 35-inch gaming monitors at HP.com
- Save up to $1,200 on top-rated 4K monitors - save on a wide range of Ultra HD 4K/5K displays at the HP online sale
- Save up to $200 on a wide range of monitors and displays at Amazon - featuring savings on monitors from top rated brands like Samsung, Acer, HP, Asus and LG
- Save up to $140 on top-rated gaming monitors at Amazon - check the latest deals available on 4K gaming monitors, curved monitors, ultrawide monitors and G-SYNC compatible monitors
- Save up to 32% on top-rated 4K monitors at Amazon - including monitors from recommended brands like Samsung, Acer, Asus, HP and LG
- Save up to 50% off on Dell desktops, laptops, monitors and gaming PCs at Dell.com
- Save on select Acer monitors including gaming and 4K monitors at Acer.com
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. Visit Amazon's Black Friday page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for their latest deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Computer monitors have different uses. The monitors with 4K resolution and 144Hz refresh rate are made for gaming. Curved monitors will give gamers a more immersive experience, but not all games have a special option for ultrawide screens. Samsung monitors are known to give bright displays while G-Sync monitors are recognized for quality and compatibility. ACER and ASUS offer budget options for gamers. Meanwhile, HP and LG carry a wide range of monitors for different users' varying needs.
What's the story behind the term 'Black Friday'? Originally a term used to describe the high volume of shoppers and resulting accidents during chaotic sales, Black Friday now describes the sales period around late November when stores offer a large number of impressive deals.
About The Consumer Post:
The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE The Consumer Post