LIMA, Peru, June 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a global leader in measuring the digital world, today published its 2014 Peru Digital Future in Focus report with the prevailing trends in web usage. The report, available to the public as a complimentary download, provides a year in review of the major shifts in digital consumer behavior that occurred in various online sectors, including social media, e-commerce, travel and finance. Furthermore, it examines what insights can be gathered from these trends and what that means for the year ahead. The report considers home and work, PC/Laptop only and Persons 15+ universe. To download a copy of the 2014 Peru Digital Future in Focus report, please visit: http://www.comscore.com/PeruFutureinFocus2014
Key Topics covered in the report includes:
- Regional overview and Peru Online Landscape
- Digital Audience Behavior
- Social Media
- Multiple Device Usage
- The "Futbol" Fever
Key Insights from the 2014 Peru Digital Future in Focus report includes:
- Peru has 5.8 million users online, showing a 17% growth for April 2014 versus April 2013, in line with Latin America. The audience mainly consists of men between 15 and 24 years old.
- Peru is closing the gap with Chile in terms of online users.
- Facebook leads the social network rankings, followed by LinkedIn.
- Online banking in Peru had a growth of 12% compared to last year.
- Android is the dominant operating system of mobile devices in Peru.
- Peruvians are feeling the "Futbol" fever, attaining the 6th place worldwide in terms of reach to the portal Fifa.com.
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investements. For more information, please visit www.comscore.com/companyinfo.
SOURCE comScore, Inc.