RESTON, Va., Sept. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), today published The 2016 U.S. Mobile App Report. The report, available to the public as a complimentary download, provides detailed data and in-depth insights on the digital access vehicle that now drives the majority of digital media usage in the U.S. To download a copy of The 2016 U.S. Mobile App Report, please visit: http://www.comscore.com/USMobileAppReport2016.
Some key topics covered in the report include:
- The implications of smartphone apps' growing share of digital media usage time
- The dynamic between mobile web's critical role in expanding audience reach and the app's role in higher user engagement
- The value of the smartphone home screen, how users interact with it, and other consumer habits on their mobile devices
- Demographic and behavioral profiling of the app users, including heavy app downloaders
- Deep dives into some of the largest and fastest growing apps, including Facebook, Snapchat and Pokémon GO
- The top apps among Millennials, and this age group's influence in all facets of app behavior
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
SOURCE comScore, Inc.