RESTON, Va., March 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) today published its 2016 U.S. Cross-Platform Future in Focus report. Available to the public as a complimentary download, the report provides a retrospective view of the major shifts in cross-platform consumer behavior occurring in sectors such as TV, digital media, mobile, social media, advertising, search and e-commerce, with an eye toward what these trends mean for the year ahead. To download a copy of the 2016 U.S. Cross-Platform Future in Focus report, please visit: http://www.comscore.com/USFutureinFocus2016
Key topics covered in the 2016 U.S. Cross-Platform Future in Focus report include:
- How traditional TV viewing is shifting to digital, video on demand and over-the-top
- The shift in digital media time towards mobile devices, particularly smartphones
- The growth in digital media audiences, including fast growing properties and mobile apps
- Growth among leading social networks and the composition of their audiences
- Digital advertising challenges, such as ad-blocking, viewability and invalid traffic
- The continued channel shift toward digital commerce and the emergence of mobile commerce
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016 to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/comscores-latest-report-2016-us-cross-platform-future-in-focus-available-for-download-300243010.html
SOURCE comScore, Inc.