RESTON, Va., March 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. today published its 2017 U.S. Cross-Platform Future in Focus report. Available to the public as a complimentary download, the report provides a retrospective view of the major shifts in cross-platform consumer behavior occurring in sectors such as TV, digital media, mobile, social media, advertising, box office and e-commerce, with an eye toward what these trends mean for the year ahead. To download a copy of the 2017 U.S. Cross-Platform Future in Focus report, please visit: http://www.comscore.com/USFutureinFocus2017
Key topics covered in the 2017 U.S. Cross-Platform Future in Focus report include:
- How time-shifted and over-the-top viewing is altering the TV viewing landscape
- The ongoing shift of digital media audiences to mobile
- The year's biggest and fastest growing mobile apps and digital media properties
- The importance of social media and video platforms
- The impact of viewability and invalid traffic in the digital ad ecosystem
- Mobile's growing share of online shopping and commerce
- The top studios and films at the 2016 box office
comScore is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. Shares of comScore stock are currently traded on the OTC Market (OTC:SCOR). For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
SOURCE comScore, Inc.