DUBLIN, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8fhtn9/the_global) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Battery Industry - Forecasts to 2018" report to their offering.
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of Concise Analysis of the International Battery Industry - Forecasts to 2018 include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players
- Market size by different regions and different business segments in terms of value, market size trend (2007-2012) and forecast (2013-2018) for key market segments that are useful to make major investment decisions
- Regional analysis provides breakdown of battery industry by different regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World in terms of value and by business segments
- Competitive landscape, emerging trends, unmet needs, market drivers and growth opportunity analysis provided helps to ascertain a sound investment decision
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, OEMs, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Lithium-ion battery Industry Background and Classification
3. Industry Analysis
4. Financial (Cost Structure, Profitability, Debt and Assets) Analysis
5. Competitive Landscape and Growth Opportunities Analysis
6. Industry Strategic Assessment
7. Company Profiles for Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8fhtn9/the_global
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets