23 Mar, 2021, 08:30 ET
NEW YORK, March 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global concrete repair mortars market size is expected to reach USD 3.73 billion by 2028. according to a new study conducted by Polaris Market Research. the market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.6% from 2021 – 2028. A rise in demand for mortars on account of its key properties such as stress immunity, tensile strength, and large application in construction is projected to drive the market growth. Increasing activities related to housing infrastructure development and their renovation are making a positive impact on the overall development of the market. In addition to this, the growing need for infrastructure repair and maintenance across the globe creating lucrative opportunities for market players. Moreover, the rise in major collaborations among public and private entities in the transport infrastructure further propels the market growth.
Request A Sample Report At: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/concrete-repair-mortars-market/request-for-sample
Key trends Observed in the Concrete Repair Mortars Market
- Based on mortar type, the epoxy concrete mortars segment dominated the concrete repair mortars market and is expected to follow the same trends during the forecast period. These mortars are primarily used to repair broken or cracked concrete flooring and provide additional concrete strength. Epoxy mortar is stain proof, highly durable, and finds extensive use in high-strength applications.
- By the method of application, the spraying segment is estimated to grow substantially and also account for significant market share owing to its ease in applicability during long-duration continuous work. This method is primarily used in marine structures, cooling tower shells, parapets, industrial chimneys, and water-retaining structures.
- In terms of application, the buildings segment is projected to contribute the largest revenue share. The segment's growth is attributed to the increased use of mortars due to their key properties such as long-lasting nature and high structural strength adding to their longevity. Rapid progress in the development of smart cities with world-class structures is contributing to the growth of the segment.
The Asia Pacific dominates the market for concrete repair mortars on account of a growing population, rise in demand for repair materials, and increasing investment by public-private organizations for transport infrastructure development. North America is expected to garner a faster growth rate over the forecast period due to increased repair activities of damaged roads, highways, and roads. In addition to this, increasing spending by the government to develop world-class structures is turning out in the favor of the regional market.
Request for Discount Pricing with Your Specific Research Needs At: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/concrete-repair-mortars-market/request-for-discount-pricing
Some of the prominent players operating in the global concrete repair market are Adhesive Technology Corporation, Bostik, Ardex Group, Pidilite Industries Ltd, Fosroc International Ltd., Mapei S.P.A, Saint-Gobain Weber S.A., Flexcrete Technologies Ltd., and Sika AG. Leading companies are adopting key strategies such as contracts, partnerships, and regional expansions to increase their reach in the market globally. The industry offers lucrative growth opportunities. It has attracted several startups to enter the market.
- Supply Side: Manufacturer and Suppliers of Building Materials
- Demand Side: Road and Infrastructure Developers
- Regulatory Side: Ministry of Public Infrastructure
Polaris Market Research has segmented the concrete repair mortars market report on the basis of mortar type, end-use, method of application, and region:
Concrete Repair Mortars Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Epoxy Based Mortars
- Polymer Modified Cementitious Mortars
Concrete Repair Mortars End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Roads and Infrastructure
Concrete Repair Mortars Method of Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
Concrete Repair Mortars Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
List of Concrete Repair Mortars Industry
- Fosroc International Ltd.
- Adhesive Technology Corporation
- Ardex Group
- Saint-Gobain Weber S.A.
- Sika AG
- Remmers Baustofftechnik GmbH
- Mapei S.P.A
- Pidilite Industries Ltd
- Flexcrete Technologies Ltd
- BASF SE
- The Euclid Chemical Co.
Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Feel Free To Ask Our Industry Experts At : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/concrete-repair-mortars-market/speak-to-analyst
Find more research reports on Construction and Mining Industry by PMR
Precast Concrete Market Share, Size, Trends, & Industry Analysis Report, By Element (Walls & Barriers, Columns & Beams, Floors & Roofs, Paving Slabs); By Application; By End-User; By Region and Segment Forecast, 2019 – 2026
3D Printing Construction Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Construction Type (Modular Construction, Full Building Construction); By Printing Process (Extrusion, Powder Bonding, Others); By Printing Material (Concrete, Plastic, Metal, Hybrid, Others); By End-User (Building [Residential, Commercial, Industrial], Infrastructure); By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2020 – 2026
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semi-conductors and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high growth markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Email: [email protected]
Follow US: LinkedIn | twitter
SOURCE Polaris Market Research
Share this article