LONDON, Nov. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
Global Confectionery industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global confectionery market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global confectionery market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key confectionery players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global confectionery market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 28 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global confectionery market had total revenues of $159,523.0m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% between 2009 and 2013.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 15,509.5 million kilograms in 2013.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.5% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $180,078.9m by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global confectionery market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global confectionery market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global confectionery market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2453950/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers