NEW YORK, Aug. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Visiongain's comprehensive new 284 page report reveals that the value of the global connected aircraft market in 2015 will reach $1,851.8m.
If you are involved in the connected aircraft market or intend to be, then you must read this report. It's vital you keep your knowledge up to date.
Market scope: With explosive growth in the ownership of Wi-Fi enabled personal electronic devices, there is an expectation to be able to remain connected to the Internet at all times, including in an aircraft cabin environment. The aviation sector has provided in-flight connectivity since the early years of the 21st century. However, with the popularity of video streaming, and an overall increase in data usage from consumer electronics, airlines are facing the challenge of offering solutions to provide high-speed Internet connections and increased data capacity to meet levels of quality and reliability that they would experience on the ground.
This report evaluates the current opportunities, and future outlook for the connected aircraft market for the period 2015-2025. The report considers three key submarkets, Ku-band connectivity, Ka-band connectivity and air-to-ground connectivity, along with five regional markets. The report also identifies key opportunities for aerospace OEMs, in-flight entertainment systems alongside content providers, airlines and aircraft operators.
The Connected Aircraft Market Report 2015-2025 report responds to your need for definitive market data:
- Where are the Connected Aircraft market opportunities?
- 135 tables, charts, and graphs reveal market data allowing you to target your strategy
- When will the Connected Aircraft market grow?
- Global, regional and connected aircraft submarket forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025
- Why will the Connected Aircraft market evolve?
- Two expert interviews with key opinion leaders reveal the factors.
- Inmarsat PLC
- QEST Quantenelektronische Systeme GmbH
- Which Connected Aircraft technology submarkets will flourish from 2015-2025?
- Ku-band Connectivity forecast 2015-2025 further subdivided into wide body, narrow body and business aircraft
- Ka-band Connectivity forecast 2015-2025 further subdivided into wide body, narrow body and business aircraft
- Air-to-Ground Connectivity forecast 2015-2025
- Where are the regional Connected Aircraft market opportunities from 2015-2025?
- North America forecast 2015-2025
- Europe forecast 2015-2025
- Asia-Pacific forecast 2015-2025
- Middle East / Africa forecast 2015-2025
- Latin America forecast 2015-2025
- Where are the major Connected Aircraft contract, projects and programmes?
- See detailed tables of 294 significant regional connected aircraft contracts & programmes
What are the factors influencing Connected Aircraft market dynamics?
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
Who are the leading 15 Connected Aircraft companies?
- We analyse the competitive positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- AeroMobile Communications Ltd
- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc
- Gogo Inc
- Inmarsat PLC
- Kontron AG
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Rockwell Collins Inc
- SITA OnAir
- Thales SA
- ViaSat Inc
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03131159-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001