NEW YORK, Jan. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Visiongain assesses that the connected aircraft market is valued at $2,242m in 2016. The connected aircraft market is predicted to grow at a considerable rate over the next ten years as a result of increasing demand for continuous connection to the Internet and ownership of Wi-Fi enabled personal electronic devices (PED). Furthermore, innovations in satellite communications are increasing bandwidth capacity, thereby enabling faster streaming rates and more reliable connection for air passengers.
The Asia Pacific is forecast to see the highest growth rates for aircraft connectivity, based upon continually growing demand for air travel in these regions, as well as the popularity of PEDs amongst the population. Uptake of systems and hardware for aircraft connectivity is expected to be high as airlines look to capitalise on these trends
It is therefore critical that you have your timescales correct and your knowledge of significant competitive developments in place. This report will ensure that you do.
Visiongain's report will keep you informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What are the key trends, opportunities and challenges for the connected aircraft market?
- What are the factors that are driving the connected aircraft market?
- Who are the leading companies in aircraft connectivity?
- Which regions are seeing significant demand for aircraft connectivity services for IFEC applications?
- What is the current and future market value of aircraft connectivity?
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides market share and detailed profiles of 10 leading companies operating within the connected aircraft market:
- Cobham plc
- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc
- Gogo Inc
- Honeywell International Inc
- Inmarsat plc
- Kontron AG
- Panasonic Corporation
- Rockwell Collins Inc
- SITA OnAir
- Thales SA
2) The study reveals the key technologies for delivering aircraft connectivity. We show you forecasts and analysis relating to:
- Air-to-Ground (ATG)
- Systems and hardware required onboard an aircraft for connectivity services
3) The leading regional markets for aircraft connectivity including trends and analysis:
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East / Africa
- North America
4) 354 contracts / projects / programmes related to aircraft connectivity
5) A SWOT analysis of the connected aircraft market
This independent 290 page report, guarantees that you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 203 tables and figures examining the connected aircraft market, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of the market prospects and the leading players in that market. The analysis keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone involved with the connected aircraft industry
- Aircraft operators i.e. business jets
- Airline marketing and management / executives
- Telecommunications / satellite communications companies
- Aerospace OEMs and system integrators
- R&D personnel
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Aviation regulators
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the connected aircraft sector with an interest in IFEC applications and the IoT.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04194711-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/connected-aircraft-market-report-2016-2026-300388050.html