LONDON, Feb. 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason's Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of smartphone users in the Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) region. In particular, it focuses on respondents' usage of mobile services and devices. This part of the survey was conducted in association with On Device Research.
The research was conducted in August and September 2016. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-Internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were a minimum of 1000 respondents per country, and 4000 respondents in the region
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- How strongly do operators perform as smartphone sales channels, and how does their performance relate to consumers' choice of tariffs?
- What is the average consumer spend on handsets and how can operators capture a larger share of this spend?
- What impact does 4G have on mobile users' spend and engagement with their smartphones?
- What is the effect of 4G on customer satisfaction in terms of data speed and data allowances?
Who Should Read this Report
- Operator-based strategy executives and marketing managers who are interested in understanding consumer market trends, the role of operators as smartphone distribution channels, and the impact of differing approaches to pricing in the market.
- Market intelligence and research executives in service providers that are responsible for understanding end-user trends and supporting business units in identifying and addressing new opportunities.
- Equipment/device manufacturers and software providers that want to identify end-user trends in service and device usage and help their operator customers to improve their ability to address market opportunities.
- South Africa
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4665919/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/connected-consumer-survey-2016-mobile-services-and-devices-in-sub-saharan-africa-300400827.html