LONDON, Dec. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The ability to monitor movement, position, processes, physical parameters, analytes, and orientation using low-cost electronics in a small package that self-attaches to the data source is opening up channels to information that were not previously attainable. Stakeholders – researchers, caregivers, individuals, consignees – are re-thinking fitness routines, therapeutic protocols, investigational project strategies, and business models to account for the coming availability of data that presents new opportunities for progress, improved outcomes, enlightenment, fulfillment, logistical optimization and enhanced understanding. It's disruptive technology that will challenge the way doctors relate to patients, drugs are developed and bodies are molded.
What You Will Learn
Provides detailed analysis of skin patches that can communicate 'off-patch' to provide data on user condition, research parameters, state status, position, orientation, temperature, exposure and/or concentration
- Analyzes market segments and demand drivers and evaluates commercial devices from specialty technology suppliers and their product partners
- Analyzes design factors, material selection issues, technologies and market development issues
- Evaluates the market for connected skin patches today, and what it will look like in 2020.
- Profiles market sector participants, their product development activities, business strategies, and corporate alliances and affiliations
- Assesses the importance of technology alliances and design partnerships on connected skin patch commercialization and market access
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3804477/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/connected-skin-patches-300381110.html