DUBLIN, April 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Connected Work - Enabling Technologies for the Future Workplace" report to their offering.
This Market Insight details how end-user organizations can effectively right-size their unified communications and collaboration deployments throughout the strategic value tiers of their business and workforce in order to successfully address changing business and user demands.
Enterprises have both tactical and strategic opportunities to efficiently satisfy employee requirements across the organization's environment. Next-gen as as well as applications percieved as utility each have a role in successful deployments.
Examples of Critical Success Factors:
- A consumer look and feel is required for user adoption and utilization, underpinned by enterprise-class quality, reliability, security and control.
- Customer success management drives utilization, however real business value must be proven by analytics and reports that are measured against enterprise-driven key performance indicators.
- Flexible deployment and consumption models reduce risk when addressing rapidly changing organizational, line-of-business and user needs.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Trends, Opportunities and Unmet Needs Analysis
- Critical Success Factors
- Sustainable Success Strategies
2. Market Definitions - Unified Communications and Collaboration Defined - Potential UCC Solution Elements - Connected Living - Connected Work - Connected Work-Market Dashboard - Connected Work-Market Definitions
3. Workplace Disruption and Transformation
- Impact of Social Trends
- Connected Life
- Connected Work-Key Metrics
- Paradigm Shift in Communications Technology Adoption
- Consumerization of IT, BYOT and Communications Personalization
- Distribution of Worker Types Remains Stable
- Pros and Cons for Providing Mobile Apps to Employees, North America
- BYOD Policy and Enforcement, Europe
- Workplace Disruption
- Workplace Transformation
4. Segment Analysis - Strategic Value Tiers-UCC Applications - Business Telephony Roadmap - Business Telephony-Segment Analysis - Business Voicemail and Unified Messaging Roadmap - Business Voicemail and Unified Messaging-Segment Analysis - Enterprise Instant Messaging Roadmap - Enterprise Instant Messaging-Segment Analysis - Conferencing Roadmap - Conferencing-Segment Analysis - Team Collaboration Platforms Roadmap - Team Collaboration Platforms-Segment Analysis - Content Collaboration Platforms Roadmap - Content Collaboration Platforms-Segment Analysis - Enterprise Social Networking Roadmap - Enterprise Social Networking-Segment Analysis - Business Email Roadmap - Business Email-Segment Analysis
5. Enterprise Perceptions-UCC Benefits and Limitations
- Enterprise UCC Perceptions-Benefits
- Enterprise UCC Perceptions-Limitations
6. Strategic Considerations for Enterprises - UCC Tool Pervasiveness - UCC Usage Frequency - UCC Tool Usage-Current and Future - Strategic Considerations for Enterprises
7. Call to Action-Recommendations for Success
- Key Questions to Ask
- Addressing Strategic Value Tiers
- Recommendations for Success
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fxjs2v/connected_work
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/connected-work-market-2016---successfully-implementing-ucc-in-every-tier-of-your-organization----research-and-markets-300255313.html
SOURCE Research and Markets