LOS ANGELES, Nov. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Connectivity® today unveiled Customer Insights, a powerful platform that allows enterprise-level businesses with brick-and-mortar locations to tap into rich customer demographics and drive smarter marketing campaigns. Connectivity easily and automatically builds customer profiles and tracks when customers call or email a business, as well as what customers say about a business on social media and review sites in order to understand what keeps them happy and find more customers like them.
"In any business, your current customers are not only your best sources of future sales, they also offer the most important clues to finding and connecting with new customers to grow your business," said Matt Booth, CEO, Connectivity. "With Connectivity, business owners save time and effort by putting their customer data to work to engage existing customers in meaningful ways and find new customers through lookalike online campaigns."
Key Features Drive Smarter Marketing, Automatically
The first step to smarter marketing is a rich customer list, which Connectivity builds automatically – even when starting with only a single piece of customer information, such as a phone number or an email address. The platform automatically fills in the missing customer data, revealing exactly who the business' customers are and how they interact with the business. This helps the business engage customers more fully through targeted advertising.
With its Connectivity-built customer list, a business can:
- Grow its contact list automatically with every incoming customer call. A business can get to know its customers through rich demographic information in the Connectivity segmentation report, such as name, email address, phone, street address, gender, domains owned, home value, job title, current and past jobs, places visited, interests and religious/political views.
- Retarget known customers and find new customers with Facebook ads. The Connectivity platform matches customers to their Facebook profiles, and once matched, retargets customers using Facebook ads. It can also find new customers with Facebook ads targeting the business' primary demographic.
- Use automatic text messages to reply to missed business calls. Even when a business owner can't connect with a customer directly, the business can still make a quick and personal contact by sending a customized automatic text to missed calls.
- Respond to social media mentions and reviews. Connectivity captures social media mentions and online customer reviews and enables a business to respond directly from the platform to Facebook and Twitter mentions.
- Ask customers for reviews. Connectivity's Review Solicitation feature helps a business generate positive reviews. It also enables a business to learn about negative customer experiences before customers post a negative review to popular review sites.
"Getting started with Connectivity could not have been easier," said Mike Kefalas, GM, JK Volvo, in Pasadena, California. "We uploaded our customer list and Connectivity automatically filled in any missing details. Now, every time we're in contact with a customer, whether they call or we email or text them, we can see it all in the Connectivity dashboard. And we know which of our customers interact with us the most and what types of communications they are most likely to respond to. What's really cool is when a new customer calls our business, they are automatically added to our list – that is a huge time-saver and keeps us up to date."
Customer Insights is part of the Connectivity customer intelligence suite which also includes Listings Management, Review Monitoring and Automated Campaigns. Connectivity's solutions are available directly to businesses of any size—from SMB to enterprise—or through Connectivity's network of media and agency partners. To learn more, visit http://www.connectivity.com.
Connectivity provides a suite of marketing intelligence tools for businesses with physical locations. Its customer insights product provides businesses with deep customer information and tools to market more effectively through automated email, text and social media campaigns. Connectivity also provides online listings and reviews products that help businesses monitor and manage their online presence from a single dashboard. Learn more at http://www.connectivity.com.