LONDON, Nov. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The G8 Construction Materials industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 construction materials market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 construction materials market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction materials market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 construction materials market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 construction materials market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 construction materials market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the G8 construction materials market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 construction materials market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 construction materials market?
The G8 countries contributed $105,625.2 million in 2015 to the global construction materials industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $119,146.4 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 2.4% over the 2015-20 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the construction materials industry, with market revenues of $41,979.7 million in 2015. This was followed by Russia and Japan, with a value of $20,087.6 and $16,920.0 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the construction materials industry in the G8 nations with a value of $54,355.5 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Russia with expected values of $19,251.4 and $18,228.3 million, respectively.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4352967/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers