LONDON, Oct. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Germany's saturated and competitive Bakery and Cereals market is supported by consumers' desire for affordable indulgences. A large working population who often experience real or perceived time scarcity fuel demand for convenient packaging for both on-the-go and at-home consumption. The market has witnessed innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer needs, as companies look to strategically capitalize on evolving consumer behaviors through new product launches.
- Germany's Bakery and Cereals market is saturated
- Bread and Rolls is the most consumed Bakery and Cereals category in Germany
- Breakfast Cereals will register the fastest growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019
- Germany's Bakery and Cereals market is driven by consumers' desire for affordable indulgence
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights: Bakery and Cereals market in Germany report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities, and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that influence trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
What else does this report offer?
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Bakery and Cereals, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes from 2009-2019, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years
- The degree of influence that Canadean's 20 key consumer trends have on Bakery and Cereals consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influence varies by gender, age, wealth, and leisure
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
- International and Germany-specific product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs - compare your products against top performers
Reasons To Buy
- Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years. Product examples and key recommendations will help you derive key strategies in areas such as formulation, packaging and key consumer targets
- Our unique consumer data has been developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, giving you an exclusive insight into Germany's Bakery and Cereals market
- Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Bakery and Cereals sector for a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Analyze category, brand, and packaging dynamics and how to compete with market leaders to provide a competitive edge to product launches
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3217610/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers