LONDON, Oct. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Spanish consumers are often tempted by Bakery and Cereals products when they are looking to treat themselves, at this time they are seeking out the tastiest foods which allow them uncompromised moments of indulgence whereby concerns such as health and cost are temporarily overlooked. Another key motivator in Spain's Bakery and Cereals market is the demand for products which align to age-specific needs, this could be high calcium, white bread for kid's lunch boxes; convenient and healthy wraps as a lunch option for young professionals; or cereals subtly targeting the oldest generations through health and vitality claims.
- A primary driver in Spain's Bakery and Cereals market is the desire of consumers to treat themselves to the most indulgent foods to allow themselves uncompromised moments, often to reward themselves after a hard day, or to relax and escape from building stresses
- The second most influential driver is the Changing Age Structures trend - highlighting how Spanish consumers are seeking Bakery and Cereals products that meet their age-specific needs, such as health needs that increase at different ages
- Seeking products which meet their busy lifestyles is also a top motivator in the market, meaning that as consumers are feeling increasingly busy, they seek products which facilitate their hectic schedules
- Bread and Rolls are the most consumed Bakery and Cereals product in Spain as consumers view these as staple and convenient items
- The Energy Bars category will register the fastest growth in value terms during 2014-2019, as consumers increasingly seek these products to facilitate their demanding lives
Canadean's "Consumer and Market Insights: Bakery and Cereals market in Spain" report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities, and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that influence trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
What else does this report offer?
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Bakery and Cereals, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
- A study of market value and volumes from 2009-2019, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years.
- The degree of influence that Canadean's 20 key consumer trends have on Bakery and Cereals consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influences varies by gender, age, wealth and leisure.
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs.
- International and Spain-specific product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs - compare your products against top performers.
Reasons To Buy
- Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years. Product examples and key recommendations will help you derive key strategies in areas such as formulation, packaging, and key consumer targets
- Our unique consumer data has been developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, giving you an exclusive insight into the Spanish Bakery and Cereals market
- Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Bakery and Cereals market for a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Analyze category, brand, and packaging dynamics and how to compete with market leaders to provide a competitive edge to product launches
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3267785/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48