LONDON, Nov. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The UK Confectionery market is observed to have high volume consumption compared to other European nations and is third only to Germany and Russia. When compared globally, the UK stood sixth in confectionery consumption. One of the significant reasons for the high market volume is the country's high per capita consumption. Confectionery consumption for fun, convenient snacking, and product innovation is driving this market.
- Prices of Chocolates have been rising in the UK over the last couple of years as prices of cocoa butter, whey powder, and milk powder rose steeply
- Over 60% of Confectionery consumption is a result of 'Heavy' frequency consumption, which indicates high per capita consumption of Confectionery in the country
- Women in the UK have the highest number of Confectionery occasions and the highest per capita consumption occasions
- The volume consumption during 2015-2020 is expected to grow as British consumers can afford to treat themselves more often.
"Consumer and Market Insights: Confectionery in the UK," is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the US market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and the recent developments of manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2015 to 2025
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific dynamics of the UK market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4313721/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-and-market-insights-confectionery-in-the-uk-300361199.html