NEW YORK, May 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
South Korea's Oral Hygiene market is forecast to register marginal growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads category has the largest volume share and is also forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Time-poor South Korean consumers seek multi-action Oral Hygiene products to save their time.
- Of the six categories analyzed, Toothpaste will be the largest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 2.0% during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for more than one-third of the overall Oral Hygiene products distribution in South Korea
- The use of Rigid Plastics is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.1% during 2015-2020
- Dong-A Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Lg Household and Health Care Ltd., and The Procter and Gamble Company are the leading market players in the country
- Age-specific Oral Hygiene products will become popular in future due to growing aging population in the country
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Oral Hygiene market in South Korea provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Breath Fresheners (non-confectionery), Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouthwash, Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads and Toothpaste with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores, and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metals and others; container data for: Tube, Blister Pack, Bottle and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Oral Hygiene products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Oral Hygiene products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03827309-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-and-market-insights-oral-hygiene-in-south-korea-300273361.html