LONDON, Oct. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
In the past 10 years the Euro has weakened against the US dollar, which had an impact on the Spanish Savory Snacks market. However, it is forecast to register higher growth in value during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. Despite having a smaller population compared to some other European countries such as Germany, the UK, France, and Italy, consumption of Savory snacks in Spain is higher than the level in Italy, France, and Germany. In terms of categories within the Spanish Savory Snacks market, Potato Chips comes first as the largest consumed category, followed by Processed Snacks and Nuts and Seeds. Consumption of Savory snacks in Spain is influenced by different trends such as premiumization, novelty, and aging populations, anchoring, and time scarcity.
- Introduce premium Savory Snacks to give Spanish consumers an indulgent sensory feeling
- A high percentage of consumers in Spain like to experiment with Savory Snacks, especially in terms of flavor
- Manufacturers need to understand each age segment's needs thus offering what will resonate well with different age groups, especially older consumers and kids
- Due to pressures consumers face on a daily basis, they are seeking out Savory Snacks that offer a sense of comfort
- A high percentage of Spanish consumers rely on time-saving products, therefore more convenient Savory Snacks are more in demand
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights: Savory Snacks in Spain identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
What else does this report offer?
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Savory Snacks in Spain, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes from 2010-2020, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years
- The degree of influence that Canadean's 20 key consumer trends have on Savory Snacks consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influence varies by gender, age, wealth, and leisure
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
- International and Spanish product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs - compare your products against the top performers
Reasons To Buy
- Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years. Product examples and key recommendations will help you derive key strategies in areas such as formulation, packaging, and key consumer targets
- Our unique consumer data has been developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, giving you an exclusive insight into the Spanish Savory Snacks market
- Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Savory Snacks sector for a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Analyze category, brand, and packaging dynamics, and how to compete with market leaders to provide a competitive edge to product launches
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4187914/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-and-market-insights-savory-snacks-in-spain-300352244.html