NEW YORK, April 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Growing GDP per capita and a large proportion of mid-lifers provides opportunities in the Consumer Packaged Goods market in the Netherlands. The Netherlands Skincare market is forecast to register growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Facial Care category will have the largest volume share while Make-Up Remover category is projected to witness fastest growth during 2015-2020. Busy Dutch consumers look for products that simplify their Skincare regime by saving them time and effort, such as On-The-Go products.
- The Skincare market in the Netherlands will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- Facial Care is the leading category in value terms while Make-Up Remover will register fastest growth during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Netherlands Skincare market.
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Skincare market.
- Dutch consumers are on the lookout for Skincare products with anti-aging properties.
- Demand for personalized Skincare products will rise.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in the Netherlands provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care, Depilatories, Facial Care, Hand Care, and Make-Up Remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass, and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Jar, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Skincare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Skincare products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03773591-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001