NEW YORK, April 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The busy lifestyles of the British consumers are driving the demand for convenient Skincare products that can be used on-the-go. Facial Care is the largest value category, whereas Hand Care category is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020.Hypermarkets and Supermarkets accounted for majority of sales in the Skincare market in the UK.
- The Skincare market in the UK registered a CAGR of 1.2% during 2010-2015.
- The Facial Care category has the largest volume share in the overall Skincare market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in UK's Skincare market.
- Flip/Snap Top is the most commonly used closure type in UK's Skincare market.
- Vaseline - Intensive Care is the leading brand of Body care products in the UK Skincare market.
- Demand for natural and organic Skincare Products is on the rise in the UK.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in the UK provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care, Depilatories, Facial Care, Hand Care, and Make-Up Remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass, and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Jar, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Skincare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Skincare products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03783281-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001