LONDON, April 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Suncare market in the UK is led by the Sun Protection category in value terms, while After-Sun category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. The rapidly aging British population is driving the demand for Suncare products with anti-aging properties. Private label penetration in the UK Suncare market is high.
- The Suncare market in the UK will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- Sun Protection is the leading category in value terms while the After-Sun category will register fastest growth during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in UK's Cosmetics and Toiletries market.
- Flip/Snap Top is the most commonly used closure type in UK's Suncare market.
- The After-Sun category registered the fastest private label growth during 2012-2015.
- Dove is the leading brand in the Self-Tan category in the UK Suncare market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in the UK provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun, Self-Tan, and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Aerosol and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Suncare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Suncare products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3773623/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48