LONDON, Nov. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Improving economic scenario supported by rising disposable incomes will drive demand for Consumer Packaged Goods in Italy. The Wine market in Italy is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.2% in value terms during 2015-2020. Among all categories, the Sparkling Wine is forecast to register the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel. Bacardi and Fontanafredda are the leading brands in the Italian Wine Market. High smartphone penetration in Italy will dramatically increase online Wine sales.
- Of the three categories analyzed, Sparkling Wine is forecast to be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 3.2% during 2015-2020
- The Wine market in Italy account for more than three-fourth of the overall Wine and Spirits sales in 2015
- The Still Wine category has the highest private label penetration in the market
- Cocooning and Fresh, Natural and Pure are the major trends that are driving sales in the Italian Wine market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in Italy provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper and Board; container data for: Bottle, Carton and Bag-In-Box
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Wine products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4352943/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers