LONDON, Nov. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Online will continue to enjoy double digit growth over the next five years, where convenience will be the prime factor moving French consumers to shop online. Moreover, the number of people going online through mobile devices is increasing in the country, and is further expected to improve multi-channel buying habits among consumers. In response, online retailers are expanding their business and attracting online shoppers by providing customer services such as free shipping and a drive-through service. Many international online retailers have entered the country in the past few years and more retailers have plans to do the same. Online retailers have integrated their sites with social networking sites, to attract consumers who prefer to read reviews about the company and products before they purchase.
- International online retailers enter France to take advantage of the rising per capita expenditure and growth in internet shoppers
- The busy lifestyles of consumers and the maturity of the service sector makes the click and drive-through service a key retail model for groceries in France
- Rising internet population (83.8%) and increasing accessibility through mobile devices will help in strengthening online retailing further
- E-commerce environment is highly regulated, favoring small and local players to sustain over online retail giants
- Food and grocery will continue to lead with a share of 26.3% of the overall online market in 2019, while sports and leisure equipment will be the fastest growing category over 2014-2019
"Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in France, 2014-2019" provides data for historic and forecast online retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the French online retail environment. In addition, it analyses the key consumer trends influencing the French online retail industry.
What else does this report offer?
- It provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design
- Based on the latest data, the report not only provides details of the size and growth of this increasingly important channel, it also provides essential context on the penetration of online sales by product groups, how growth has developed over time, and key factors, with forecasts, that will drive this market in the future
Reasons To Buy
- Improve market and strategic planning using highly granular, forward-looking market data across 26 categories under nine product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods, Books, News and Stationery, Electricals and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, and Sports and Leisure Equipment
- Understand which products will be the major winners and losers in the online arena in the coming years
- Get an in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online retailing in France, covering the factors driving online spending across the categories
- Learn from best practice approaches outlined in the case studies of leading online retailers by examining their unique retailing attitudes and review innovative retailers, providing insights and ideas to remain competitive and profitable
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1911274/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48