LONDON, Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
"Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Development in Spain, 2013-2018" is the result of Conlumino's extensive market research covering the online retail industry in Spain. It provides the magnitude, growth, share, and dynamics of the online retail market in Spain. It is an essential tool for companies active across Spain's online retail value chain and for new companies considering entry into the online retail market in Spain. It provides data for historic and forecast online retail sales, and also includes the business environment and country risk related to Spain's online retail environment. In addition, it analyses the key consumer trends influencing the Spain's online retail industry.
By examining best practice from the leading national large-scale online retailers (but specifically excluding the likes of Amazon, whose sites are well-known and vary little by country), as well as reviewing innovative approaches from smaller retailers, the report provides insights and ideas about how best to approach growing online sales for your business.
- Online fashion retail increase share as a result of consumer frugality
- Retailers take advantage of social media to market their brands
- Supermarket retailers make online forays to capture a share of the growing online retail market
- Cross border e-commerce is on the rise in Spain
- Provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design
- Based on the latest data, the report not only provides details of the size and growth of this increasingly important channel, it also provides essential context on the penetration of online sales by product groups, how growth has developed over time, and key factors that will drive this market in the future
Reasons To Buy
- The report helps to improve market and strategic planning using highly granular, forward-looking market data. Detailed category coverage is provided, covering 26 products, across nine product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods, Book, News and Stationery, Electricals and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, and Sports and Leisure Equipment
- Understand the consumer behavior and online trends in Spain
- Understand which products will be the major winners and losers in the online arena in the coming years
- Learn from best practice approaches outlined in the case studies of leading online retailers
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1911269/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers