NEW YORK, Oct. 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Online sales are expected to gain traction over the next few years as an increasing number of customers use online platforms to make purchases. In a sea of choices, consumers are leveraging technology and are becoming more and more tech-savvy, with the usage of mobiles, internet, and social media becoming a large part of the shopping process. Events such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and other holiday season sales are witnessing record sales annually. With the increase in the number of internet users in the US, the future of online retailing looks bright; moreover, due to a wide variety of channels available for shopping, "Omni-channel retailing" is being adopted by more and more retailers. The major focus of the retailer is to create a unified shopping experience for the customer by integrating their online and offline shopping channels.
- Retailers have been prioritizing their delivery services to remain competitive in the market
- Traditional online retailers are facing tough competition from many tech companies which are turning into e-retailers
- Online retailing on special days such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Thanksgiving Day have witnessed record-breaking sales
- Wearable technology continues to transform the online retail experience
- Electrical and electronics will continue to lead with a share of 32.4% of the overall online market in 2019, while apparel, accessories, luggage and leather goods will be the fastest growing category over 2014-2019
"Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in the US, 2014-2019" provides data for historic and forecast online retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the US' online retail environment. In addition, it analyses the key consumer trends influencing the US' online retail industry.
What else does this report offer?
- It provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design
- Based on the latest data, the report not only provides details of the size and growth of this increasingly important channel, it also provides essential context on the penetration of online sales by product groups, how growth has developed over time, and key factors, with forecasts, that will drive this market in the future
Reasons To Buy
- Improve market and strategic planning using highly granular, forward-looking market data across 26 categories under nine product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods, Books, News and Stationery, Electricals and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, and Sports and Leisure Equipment
- Understand which products will be the major winners and losers in the online arena in the coming years
- Get an in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online retailing in the US, covering the factors driving online spending across the categories
- Learn from best practice approaches outlined in the case studies of leading online retailers by examining their unique retailing attitudes and review innovative retailers, providing insights and ideas to remain competitive and profitable
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03247176-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.