NEW YORK, July 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
The G8 Consumer Electronics industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 consumer electronics market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 consumer electronics market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key consumer electronics market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 consumer electronics market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $147,121.6 million in 2014 to the global consumer electronics industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -3.5% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $162,555.2 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 2% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the consumer electronics industry, with market revenues of $95,552.8 million in 2014. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $9,644.2 and $9,318.6 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the consumer electronics industry in the G8 nations with a value of $113,951.1 million in 2016, followed by Russia and Japan with expected values of $9,979.7 and $9,072.5 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 consumer electronics market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 consumer electronics market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 consumer electronics market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 consumer electronics market?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p0157489-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001