DUBLIN, Jan. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wdlfmw/consumer) has announced the addition of the "Consumer Electronics Market in China 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The report has estimated factors like the augmented sale of smartphones and gaming consoles in this region to bolster market growth during the forecast period, resulting in its healthy CAGR of around 10% by 2019.
The emergence of e-commerce portals has a positive impact on consumers as it gives a platform to compare the smartphone or tablet prices and then make the best choice. Apart from the prices, they can also compare a smartphone's specification and then choose accordingly. These portals also allow consumers to buy and sell their smartphones and tablets online, so this way they can reach more people, as compared to a brick-and-mortar store.
According to the report, the increase in disposable income means a boost in consumer buying power. A higher disposable income also increases the probability of consumer spending on entertainment and leisure activities. A man/woman first looks at essential needs, when they are fulfilled he/she then looks for fulfillment of other amenities.
Further, the report states that because of the high competition, most of the vendors in the consumer electronics market strive to attain high profit margins by reducing the total cost incurred.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the consumer electronics market in China?
- What are the Key market trends impacting the growth of the consumer electronics market in China?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the consumer electronics market in China?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the consumer electronics market in China?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the consumer electronics market in China?
- Motorola Mobility
- Faro Technologies
- Fujifilm Corp
- Go pro
- Intel Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Country overview
PART 06: Market landscape
PART 07: Market segmentation by product
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
PART 14: Recommendation and insight
PART 15: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wdlfmw/consumer
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets