- Invitation to individual and institutional ADR investors, as well as advisors, in the United States to log-on to view the presentation
NEW YORK, March 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Continental AG (OTC: CTTAY, XETRA: CON.DE), based in Hanover, Germany, today announced that their March 22, 2018 presentation from Klaus Paesler, Manager Investor Relations, is now available for on-demand viewing in the dbVIC Deutsche Bank American Depositary Receipt (ADR) Virtual Investor Conference.
The presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors may download shareholder materials from the virtual trade booth in the exhibits section of the event.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2017, Continental generated sales of €44 billion and currently employs more than 235,000 people in 61 countries.
- The mentioned presentation has been prepared by Continental Aktiengesellschaft solely in connection with Deutsche Bank Depositary Receipts Virtual Investor Conference on March 22, 2018 for informational purposes only. It has not been independently verified. It does not constitute an offer, invitation or recommendation to purchase or subscribe for any shares or other securities issued by Continental Aktiengesellschaft or any subsidiary and neither shall any part of it form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, any contract or commitment concerning the purchase or sale of such shares or other securities whatsoever. Securities of Continental Aktiengesellschaft and its subsidiaries have not been, and are not intended to become, registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933 (the "Act"). Securities may only be sold pursuant to, or in a transaction exempted from, the registration requirements of the Act.
- Neither Continental Aktiengesellschaft nor any of its affiliates, advisors or representatives shall have any liability whatsoever (in negligence or otherwise) for any loss that may arise from any use of this presentation or its contents or otherwise arising in connection with this presentation.
- This presentation includes assumptions, estimates, forecasts and other forward-looking statements, including statements about our beliefs and expectations regarding future developments as well as their effect on the results of Continental. These statements are based on plans, estimates and projections as they are currently available to the management of Continental. Therefore, these statements speak only as of the date they are made, and we undertake no obligation to update publicly any of them in light of new information or future events. Furthermore, although the management is of the opinion that these statements, and their underlying beliefs and expectations, are realistic or of the date they are made, no guarantee can be given that the expected developments and effects will actually occur. Many factors may cause the actual development to be materially different from the expectations expressed here. Such factors include, for example and without limitation, changes in general economic and business conditions, fluctuations in currency exchange rates or interest rates, the introduction of competing products, the lack of acceptance for new products or services and changes in business strategy.
- All statements with regard to markets or market position(s) of Continental or any of its competitors are estimates of Continental based on data available to Continental. Such data are neither comprehensive nor independently verified. Consequently, the data used are not adequate for and the statements based on such data are not meant to be, an accurate or proper definition of regional and/or product markets or market shares of Continental and any of the participants in any market.
SOURCE Continental AG